My best selling trip ever. It is rare to find a destination like Colombia. Very diverse and the weather is very pleasant all year long, but might get a bit hot in Cartagena. The temperatures, sunsets, and sunrises are the same all year long. People are cheerful, colorful, dancing, and happy. The food and hotels are another story. So far I couldn't make a trip that is better than the Colombia trip.
- Location: Zona Cafeterra, Medellin, and Cartagena.
- Dates: 11 – 20 & 21 – 30 August 2021.
- Duration: 9 Nights – 10 Days.
- Level : Easy – Moderate.
- Single: 1,750 KWD.
- Double: 1,400 KWD.
- Coffee farm experience.
- Colonial towns.
- Cartagena Historic Center tour.
- Medellin City tour.
- Graffiti and neighborhoods walks.
- Two gorgeous National Park treks.
- Horseback riding.
- Nature and national parks.
- Pablo Escobar’s tour.
- Fernando Botero plaza and Museum of Antioquia.
- Great restaurants and food experience.
- All meals.
- All coffee, beverages, snacks.
- All airport transfers.
- One domestic flights.
- All 5 stars accommodation or best available.
- All guided tours and activities mentioned.
- Welcome and farewell dinners.
- International flight (ask for Emirates discount code).
- Travel insurance (please get one, it is important).
- Personal expenses.
- Visa fees.
An interview will be held prior to joining the trip.
There is limited single rooms availability.
- Emirati nationals and Qatari nationals are exempt from visa to enter Colombia.
The full payment is due upon registration.
Trip will start in Medellin and conclude in Cartagena.
Book your ticket to Medellin airport “MDE” and out of Cartagena “CTG”.
- Recommended flights are Emirates, Qatar Airways, and KLM.