It’s been 6 years since my visit to the Salsa land. I still remember where I stayed! What I ate, and where. One of very few places that calls me back to it. I am so excited for this trip. You will only know about the beauty of this place when you visit it. Words alone will not suffice.
- Location: Zona Cafeterra, Medellin, and Cartagena.
- Dates: 20 – 30 August 2021.
- Duration: 10 Nights – 11 Days.
- Level : Easy – Moderate.
- Coffee farm experience.
- Colonial towns.
- Cartagena Historic Center tour.
- Medellin City tour.
- Graffiti and neighborhoods walks.
- Two gorgeous National Park treks.
- Horseback riding.
- Nature and national parks.
- Pablo Escobar’s tour.
- Fernando Botero plaza and Museum of Antioquia.
- Great restaurants and food experience.
- All meals.
- Coffee, beverages, snacks.
- All airport transfers.
- Two domestic flights.
- All 5 stars accommodation or best available.
- All guided tours and activities mentioned.
- Welcome and farewell dinners.
- International flight (ask for the special discount if you will fly KLM).
- Travel insurance (please get 1 or ask for recommendations).
- Personal expenses.
- Visa fees.
An interview will be held prior to joining the trip.
There is limited single rooms availability.
Try to share rooms (your are all nice people, get out of your comfort zone).
You must pay 70% within 3 month of the departure date, remaining amount must be paid a month before the trip at max.
Visa is required. Contact the embassy in Abudhabi, or Cairo for Saudi citizens.
Trip will start in Pereira and end up in Cartagena, book your ticket to Pereira airport “PEI” or Armenia airport “AXM” and out of Cartagena “CTG”.
Ask about our special discount if you will fly KLM, recommended by Mejroxy.