- Location: Nairobi, Nakuro, Masai Mara.
- Duration: 5 days.
- Dates: February 2 – 6, 2021.
- Level : Easy.
- Double Room Price: 18,000 AED.
- Single Room Price: 24,000 AED.
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport.
- Airport transfers is on private basis.
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 Land cruiser with pop-up roof.
- English Speaking driver-guide.
- Transportation to COVID-19 testing centre
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Filtered water will be provided in safari vehicles. Travelers must bring their own reusable water bottle that can be refilled in the vehicle during the safari.
- International flights/regional flights.
- Visas process and fees.
- Cost for COVID-19 PCR Test (clients to pay direct).
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct).
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips and porterage.
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
- Extra transfer requests – applicable as per contract
- Balloon Safari.
All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for scheduled road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft sided bags not exceeding 15kgs and 65x46 cm.
Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). However in this trip, Rehlaty and mejroxy, will offer another 15kgs per person. So every passenger will have 30kgs splited in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft sided bags.