A destination I waited for for too long. Our country this time is huge and known to be the longest European country. For the time we have we decides to discover the west part of Norway and its Capital Oslo. This trip is more active than the rest of our trips and same in intensity. We will visit 4 cities and many national parks.
- Location: Stavanger, Bergen, Alesund & Oslo.
- Duration: 9 Nights – 10 Days.
- Dates: TBH.
- Level : Moderate – Hard.
- Trek Pulbit Rock.
- Kjerag Trek.
- Trolltunga trek.
- Florli 4444 steps trek.
- Bergen City tour.
- Fjordcruise Ålesund- Geiranger – Ålesund.
- Valldal Canyoning.
- Oslo City tour.
- All airport transfers.
- 2 Domestic flights.
- All 5 stars Accommodation or best available.
- All guided tours and activities mentioned.
- All breakfasts.
- Welcome and farewell dinners.
- International flight – ask for the special discount if you will fly KLM.
- Travel insurance – please get 1 or ask for recommendations.
- Personal expenses.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Visa fees.
- An interview will be held prior joining trip.
- Limited single rooms availability.
- Try to share rooms – your are all nice people – get out of your comfort zone.
- 70% must be paid within 3 month of the departure date, remaining amount must be paid a month before the trip at max.
- Visa is required.
- Trip will start in Stavanger and end up in Oslo, book your ticket to Stavanger airport “” and out of Oslo “”.
- Ask about our special discount if you will fly KLM – recommended by mejroxy.
- Good and comfortable trekking shoes.
- Good quality socks for long treks.
- Lip palm.
- Sun screen.
- Water bottle.
- Rain coat.
- Battery bank.