Morocco (November 9)
A destination that has no mistakes. A destination that overwhelms you with its beauty of nature, people, and architecture. A history of more than 3 thousands years that you can see in old Berber women faces and in their beautiful artistic alphabet. A food like no other place. Food that is sweet, sour and salty in one plate. that keeps you wonder how a mix can be tasty how a mix of culture can be beautiful. Morocco has a big space in my heart.
- Visit: Casablanca, Chefchaouen, Fes, Merzouga, Imlil, Marrakesh.
- Dates: 9 - 19 November, 2021.
- Duration: 10 Night (11 Days).
- Rooms: 8.
- Level: Easy.
- Chefchaouen, Fez and Marrakesh historic city tours.
- Atlas mountain trek - Imlil.
- Quad ride 4x4.
- Camel sunset ride.
- Desert luxury camp stay.
- Riads stays.
- Kasbah stays.
- Food experiences.
- Private Dinner table with a Chef.
- Interesting selection of hotels.
- Hot air ballon.
- Shop till you drop in Marrakesh.
- All meals, snacks and beverages.
- All Airports pick ups and drop offs.
- 10 nights in 5 stars hotels or best available.
- All guided tours and activities mentioned.
- A worth of 300$ pocket money upon arrival.
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- 20% non refundable reservation fee is required to book your seat in the trip.
- Another no refundable 20% will be charged incase of a cancelation within 1 months from the trip date.
- In case of Cancelation a week before the trip or less, then the refundable amount will be discussed with Mejroxy's team.
Visas, Flights, and Airports
- Visa is not required for GCC Citizens.
- Trip will start in Casablanca. Book your ticket to “CMN” airport. Arrive on the 9th of November.
- Trip will end in Marrakech. Book your ticket out of “CMN” airport or “RAK”. Depart on the 19th of November.
- Mejroxy recommends flying Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways, Emirates and Egypt Air.