- Visit: Reykjavik
- Dates: 7 - 12 march, 2022.
- Duration: 5 nights - 6 days
- Number of rooms: 8
- Level: easy to Moderate
- Private northern lights tour.
- Waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss, Skogafoss, Reynisfjara, and Gullfoss.
- Private Katla ice cave tour.
- Private glacier hiking and ice climbing tour.
- Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, Langjökull glacier, Kerið crater, Black Sand beach.
- Private snowmobiling tour with private super Jeep transfers.
- Private Volcano Hike.
- Blue lagoon.
- Golden circle tour.
- Southern circle tour.
- Horseback riding.
- Plane wreck trek.
- Reykjavik city tours.
- Aurora photoshoot tour.
- Reykjavik food experience.
- All dinners and lunches are booked and included in price.
- All meals, snacks and beverages.
- All Airports pick ups and drop offs.
- 5 nights in 5 stars hotels or trendy boutique stays.
- All guided tours and activities mentioned.
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- 20% non refundable reservation fee is required to reserve your seat in the trip.
- Another no refundable 20% will be charged incase of a cancelation within 1 months from the trip date.
- In case of Cancelation a week before the trip or less, then the refundable amount will be discussed with Mejroxy's team.
Visas, Flights and Airports
- Visa is required.
- Trip will start in Reykjavik. Book your ticket to “REK” airport. Arrive on the 7th of Mars 2022.
- Trip will end in Reykjavik. Book your ticket out of “REK” airport. Depart on the 12th of Mars 2022.
- Mejroxy recommends flying KLM.