I went to Ecuador in 2012 in a last minute plan. Because Ecuador do not require a visa at all. I arrive to this very low profile quiet country capital, Quito. And guess what? I was surprised by its beauty and authenticity. Quito is the 1st UNESCO site at all in 1978 and in my opinion is the most beautiful South American Capital when it comes to authenticity and preservation. I don’t want to tell you more! Go find out and tell me what you think.
- Visit: Quito, Cotopaxi, Baños, Cuenca.
- Dates: May 2022.
- Duration: 9 Nights (10 Days).
- Number of Rooms: 8.
- Level: Easy to Moderate.
- Horse back riding in Cotopaxi NP.
- Boat ride in a crater lake.
- Roses farm.
- Visit Otovalo market.
- Visit the middle of the world monument.
- Quito city tour.
- Waterfalls tour in Baños.
- Zipline and mini teleferik.
- Visit chocolate farm and make chocolate.
- Visit The original Panama hats factory.
- Visit Cuenca Colonial town.
- A day trekking in el Cajas NP.
- Enjoy staying in the best hotels.
- Try local Ecuadorian food.
- Teleferik to the top of Quito.
- All meals, snacks and beverages.
- All Airports pick ups and drop offs.
- 9 nights in 5 stars hotels or best available.
- All guided tours and activities mentioned.
- Traveler insurance during trip.
- Flight from Cartagena, Colombia to Quito, Ecuador. If you join both trips.
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- 20% non refundable reservation fee is required to book your seat in the trip.
- Another no refundable 20% will be charged incase of a cancelation within 1 months from the trip date.
- In case of Cancelation a week before the trip or less, then the refundable amount will be discussed with Mejroxy's team.
Visas, Flights, and Airports
- Visa is not required for GCC Citizens.
- Trip will start in Quito. Book your ticket to “UIO” airport. Arrive on the 17th of December.
- Trip will end in Guayaquil. Book your ticket out of “GYE” airport. Depart on the 26th of December.
- Mejroxy recommends flying KLM.