Travel through history and spectacular scenery. Discover the best of Mexico. Start your journey at the Zocalo, the heart of Mexico’s capital, one of the world’s largest and most fascinating cities. Then explore the highlights of the South, many of them recognized as World Heritage. Go from Aztecs to Maya, from semi-desert to jungle, and from colonial gems to mystical archaeological sites. Be surprised by the colorful traditions you come across along the journey. Action filled days will give you the best of all experiences. Finish your adventure at paradisiacal Caribbean beaches.
- Visit: Mexico city - Puebla - San Cristobal - Palenque - Campeche - Merida - Reviera Maya - Tulum
- Dates: 16 - 26 January, 2022.
- Duration: 10 nights - 11 days
- Number of rooms: 8
- Level: easy to Moderate
- Zip line.
- Horseback riding.
- Indigenous communities visit.
- Private traditional dinner show.
- Visit Colonial colorful towns.
- Historic and cultural city tours.
- Hot air ballon.
- Food Experience.
- Great restaurants.
- All meals, snacks and beverages.
- All Airports pick ups and drop offs.
- 1 domestic flight.
- 11 nights in 5 stars hotels or trendy boutique stays.
- All guided tours and activities mentioned.
- A 300$ pocket money upon arrival.
- Traveler insurance during trip.
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- 20% non refundable reservation fee is required to book your seat in the trip.
- Another no refundable 20% will be charged incase of a cancelation within 1 months from the trip date.
- In case of Cancelation a week before the trip or less, then the refundable amount will be discussed with Mejroxy's team.
Visas, Flights and Airports
- Visa is required unless you have an American visa that will allow you to spend 14 days or less in Mexico.
- Trip will start in Mexico city. Book your ticket to “MEX” airport. Arrive on the 16th of January 2022.
- Trip will end in Tulum. Book your ticket out of “CUN” airport. Depart on the 26th of January 2022.
- Mejroxy recommends flying Qatar airways.